Who doesn’t know Bali? A paradise for surfers. A blend of modern life and traditional culture. It’s a part of Indonesia. The local people has tradition to spoil the tourists for decades. Care to visit it? Then maybe you want to stay at a very homy hotel like the Neo Seminyak Petitenget Hotel? It is located at Jalan Petitenget 2, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Bali.
It’s about 12 kilometers from the Ngurah Rai Airport in Denpasar City. By taxi, you would reach it only in half an hour.
The hotel’s appearance is fabulous, from interior to exterior, and from the room to the lobby. It’s simple. Yet it’s chic and stylish. The standard room is wide enough with a nice bed. This is 3 star hotel with facilities of LCD television, tea-coffee maker in the room, safety box, swimming pool (for adult and children), et cetera.
When you’ve got bored, just look for attractions around. Neo Seminyak Petitenget Hotel is near everywhere:
- Temples: Tanah Lot, a temple on a large offshore rock, is only 20 kilometers from Denpasar.
- Beaches: Grey sand Petitenget Beach (with Pura Petitenget) for sunset sight, white sand Legian Beach and Echo Beach for surfing.
- Restaurants and cafés: Seminyak Square (shopping center too), Potato Head (bars and retail too), Naughty Nuri’s Batubelig (good pork ribs), Ku De Ta (fine dining on the beach).
- Souvenir shop: Krisna Oleh-oleh Bali (gifts, arts, crafts, clothings).
- Relaxation: Rob Peetoom Hair Spa is just five minutes walking from the hotel, not to mention few massage places.
The staffs of the hotel are friendly, helpful, and provide excellent service. Yes, in Neo Seminyak Petitenget Hotel, you would feel like home.
And of course, it suits the need of MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, Exhibitions) too.